Name/Address of Buyer:_____________________________________________
Phone _(_______)__________- _____________ Email_________________________________________________
Puppy Birthdate ______/______/_______ Name/collar color____________________________________________ M/F
Litter#__________________ Sire:__________________________ Dam:__________________________
For the sum of $___________________+ (tax)$_______________=$_______________(deposit)=$_______________________
Pawsitively Perfect Pups Sales Contract/Health Agreement for CKC #_______________________
1. Buyer agrees to have pup examined within 72 hours of purchase by a licensed veterinarian. If the pup is returned to breeder due to illness, a verified letter from the vet is required.
2. Buyer agrees to continue all required vaccines as recommended by their vet and to provide proper vet care with records. Failure to comply with these requirements will void all guarantees
3. The buyer will return their pup to breeder if buyer is unable or unwilling to care for the pup. Buyer will never surrender the pup to a dog rescue, animal shelter, or a friend/family member without the permission of the breeder.
4. Pup has received all age appropriate vaccines and regular deworming as recommended by the vet. A record of all vaccines/deworming will be provided at time of this sales contract.
5. If, during the time of the initial 72 hour vet exam, pup is found to be at serious risk of euthanasia or death due to a congenital defect, buyer shall notify the breeder and provide a written statement from a licensed vet describing the pup's condition and buyer shall return the pup and all required paperwork to breeder within 3 days of the exam. Breeder will replace the pup or refund the price paid for the pup by the buyer (excluding shipping fees and vet expenses). This does not include worms, fleas, mites, coccidiosis, giardia, or any other parasites as these are common in pups and are typically easily treated.
6. Breeder guarantees pup against any congenital defect resulting in death or necessary euthanasia until pup is 6 months old.
7. Due to the fact that joint problems are not strictly influenced by genetics, breeder does not offer any guarantee for hip, elbow, or other joint abnormalities. We at Pawsitively Perfect Pups have done everything possible to assure that we are raising genetically sound puppies (proper nutrition and supplements). Unfortunately, once the puppy leaves our possession, we have no control over the environmental factors that may also affect joint integrity. These include but are not limited to improper exercise, poor nutrition, and unhealthy weight maintenance.
8. Breeder offers a 6 month guarantee against heart murmur in the event the pup is found to have a moderate to severe heart murmur (grade 5/6 or 6/6) Diagnosis must be confirmed by a licensed vet and a canine cardiologist.
9. No monetary refunds will be provided (excluding the initial 72 hour period). In the event the buyer has to return the pup to the breeder as a result of a condition covered in this guarantee, breeder will replace the pup with a pup from a current or future litter. Replacement pup will be of the same value as purchase price of the original pup (excluding vet expenses and shipping fees).
10. Pup must be owned by original owner. This agreement is non-transferable.
11. In case of sudden demise of the pup, breeder must receive a written notice of pup's death from buyers vet along with a necropsy report indicating cause of death.
Pawsitively Perfect Pups
Wellford, SC 29385
Wellford, SC 29385